Saturday 24 May 2008

Oh my GAWD.


I watched Forrest Gump which I hate hate hated. Then I watched the Oh in Ohio which I love love love love love love loved. Now right now I'm watching Junebug which I am loving hating loving.  How did I not know about this one? It's squirmy in just the right places. Ryan Atwood with a dirt 'stash. Ok Ok maybe a little too squirmy. Why do all indie films feature unlikable or at least un-relatable people? I kinda want to punch them all. Or most of them. 


Cats are taking little naps. I should too and also fuck this movie/ I love this movie. I cannot make up my mind. There is perhaps a deficit of Parker Posey. I want a film in which Parker Posey plays all of the roles. Maybe that would be un-watchable. I don't know.


I'm supposed go to a party tonight and I don't know how I feel about that. I'm supposed to get some work done tonight and I know how I feel about that. Not great. Is how I feel about that. 


Oh and American spiritual music is way the fuck better than British spiritual music.


What else is in my brain? God Damn Near Nothing. I have been digging Warren Ellis' blog. I have been digging Questionable Content. I have been digging The Totally Rad Show, I've been digging Alec Longstreth, I have been wallowing in my depression and self-pity. I keep accidentally making noises when I am almost asleep that are loud enough to wake me back up. It makes me crazy and I thought I had left it behind. years ago. All I want to do is take a bath but these fucking silk painting ladies are in my house and if I took a bath it would block their access to the toilet. Fucking bleghtttt. Cats are still napping. They are in exactly the same position six inches apart, curled up in balls with their arms over their eyes. Little balls of sheddy weirdness. 


Listening to Xiu Xiu all day. All day. Grapefruit Jews all day. All day. Messy house all day. All day. Gotta do the laundry but I don't wanna. Gotta walk past fat pelvised old women to do that that at at. So over this day. Xiu Xiu on the speakers but GOODBYE HORSES in my head. All Day. I can take a bath in two and a half hours.


That's exciting I guess. King "Frankie" Mob is being a big weirdo about some tinfoil. Seriously, foil. 


I wonder if I'm as disappointing as I feel. I imagine so but I can't really know that. OK. I've got this existential unwellness over the fact that I've got to get up and try to get Tom Waits tickets in a couple of days because I won't be able to get them and then I will spend an awful lot of money, which I will do, because I'm made of stupid. 


This movie's almost done. There are so many parts that are really really lovely, but it feels like there's unpleasantness surrounding everything that happens just because. It's like Me, You, and Everyone We Know that way. Wasting the day away. Now it's Gone Baby Gone.


Can't use the internet 'til the fat pelvis ladies are gone so what else am I supposed to do.


Gone Baby Gone is making me feel vindicated for not drinking Ben Affleck hateraid. He was just in a bunch of piece of shit movies that weren't his fault. Welcome back from hacksville Morgan Freeman.


I want to take a bath RIGHT NOW!  K'F'M won't chill the fuck out and it's making me crazy. I wish he was more like Lulu Robin sometimes but she's so aloof. I guess that's the way that goes. Cake and eating it etc.


I think I need to get sober for a while.

No comments: